Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry stew recipe. To cook chicken curry stew you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Stew:
- Get 404 g of frozen chicken thigh fillets.
- Take 900 g of (whole Pack) freshly frozen mixed vegetables.
- Take 500 g of baby potatoes (8 whole potatoes), 1/2 of 1Kg.
- Provide 300 ml of homemade Curry Paste or shop bought Curry Paste.
Steps to make Chicken Curry Stew:
- Make a thick curry sauce without Lemons in etc. Deseed quite a few hot chillies (seeds in Chillies would make the curry paste extremely hot,unless you used 1,or a 1/2 of 1),peel Ginger,add plenty of Garlic cloves,turmeric,Cumin Seeds,mild Curry Powder etc. Need too fry off the Spices in Cooking Oil,mainly Olive Oil with some Vegetable Oil added and chopped onions are added afterwards,so 10 minutes of just shallow frying and then add cold water,bring too the boil and then simmer for 30 minutes..
- Once cold,put the Curry fluid in the Nutri Ninja Blender,a thick paste should be established.
- Put 300ml of the Curry Paste in the Electric Slow Cooker.
- Dilute the curry paste with cold water and then add the chicken and small diced mixed vegetables within the Electric Slow Cooker..
- Later,peel the baby potatoes,wash them under cold water and then add them too the hot spicy stew and let them gently cook for at least 3 hours,can have it on the high setting throughout.Could add roughly chopped onions when adding the potatoes..
If you find this Chicken Curry Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.