Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower kofta curry recipe. To make cauliflower kofta curry you only need 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Provide 300 gms of cauliflower grated.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes grated.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers finely chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take 4 tbsp of besan.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli pow.
- Provide of coriandet.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt as per taste.
- Provide 5-6 of red tomatoes.. ings for gravy.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chillies.
- You need 10-12 of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of khas khas soaked for atleast 1/2 hour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of dhania powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of pav bhaji masala.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd.
Steps to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Method for koftas.
- Mix the vegetables in a bowl add salt and leave it for 5 mins..
- Remove the excess water by pressing it between your palm from the veggies.
- Now add the remaining ings and make a dough.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Note the pulp that you extract from veggies can be used for the gravy….
- Method for gravy.
- Make a fine paste of onion tomatoes chilli garlic and khas khas….
- Now take a pan and heat mustard oil.
- Add all the dry masalas stir for a second.
- Now add the paste and cook well on low flame till it starts leaving oil.
- Now add curd milk and cream and again cook till the oil floats.
- Keep stirring in between add the extract pulp of the veggies..
- Let it cook on low flame for 10_12 mins toll.oil flaots on top..
If you find this Cauliflower kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.