Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry-Pumpkin Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry-Pumpkin Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry-Pumpkin Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably buy many food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry-pumpkin pork chops recipe. You can have curry-pumpkin pork chops using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry-Pumpkin Pork Chops:
- Prepare 2 of pork chops.
- You need 2 tsp of Madras curry powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 of pumpkin pie spice; to taste.
- Use 1 of heaping spoonful easy pumpkin pie mix per chop.
- Use 1 of pinch kosher salt.
- Provide 1 of peanut oil; as needed.
Instructions to make Curry-Pumpkin Pork Chops:
- Cover pork chops with enough oil to coat. Season with curry powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and white pepper..
- Bake at 300° for approximately 20 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- After chops are cooked, top with pumpkin pie mix. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice over the pumpkin puree..
- Variations; Nutmeg, clove, allspice, cardamom, espresso, allspice, other curry, ginger, fenugreek, paprika, lavender, coconut,.
If you find this Curry-Pumpkin Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.