Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Power Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Power Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Power Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to power salad recipe. You can cook power salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Power Salad:
- Prepare 50 gms of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of small beetroot.
- Take 1 of small capsicum.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- Use 50 gms of boiled chickpeas.
- Use leaves of Coriander.
- You need of Curry leaves fresh or dried.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black mustard seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilly powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Get 1-3 of tables spoon pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
Instructions to make Power Salad:
- Finely chop all the vegetables and boil the chickenpeas with some salt.
- Add all the vegetables and chickpeas together in a bowl.
- Take a pan add some oil to it then add sesame seeds, black mustard seeds, red Chilli powder and saute them.
- Add the mixed vegetables in the pan and saute for 1-2 mins and don't overcook them. Add coriander leaves and mix it.
- Take the salad in a bowl and add lemon juice and pomegranate seeds and mix it..
- Your salad is ready to serve. You can eat this as a starter also.
If you find this Power Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.