Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry in a Hurry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry in a Hurry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry in a Hurry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry in a hurry recipe. To cook chicken curry in a hurry you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry in a Hurry:
- You need 1 tbsp of corn, grapeseed, or olive oil.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Provide 1/3 cup of golden raisins (optional).
- Use 1 of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of yellow curry powder or to taste.
- Prepare 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or cubes.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 of Parsley to garnish (optional).
Steps to make Chicken Curry in a Hurry:
- Put the oil in a frying pan over a medium high heat. When hot, add the onions and raisins if using, sprinkle with salt and pepper, cook, stirring occasional, until translucent about 5 minutes. Turn the heat down to medium, sprinkle with half the curry powder and continue to cook a minute or two..
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle it with the remaining curry powder. Move the onions to one side of the frying pan and add the chicken. Cook both side. Transfer to a plate..
- Add the sour cream and stir constantly over medium low heat until the mixture is nice and thick. Return the chicken to the frying pan and cook for a couple more minutes or until cooked through, turning once..
- Garnish with parsley. You can eat it with either rice, or pasta of your choice..
If you find this Chicken Curry in a Hurry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.