Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garden vegetables in thai green curry with brown rice recipe. You can have garden vegetables in thai green curry with brown rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice:
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Lemongrass stalk , thinly sliced.
- You need 5 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoons of ginger Shredded.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of coriander seeds Roasted and.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of cumin seeds Roasted and.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of coriander Fresh chopped stalks.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of coriander leaves Fresh.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Coconut milk Fresh.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Jaggery.
- Take 1 Cup of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Veggies Garden (Broccoli, mushrooms, carrot, tofu).
- Use to Taste of Salt.
Steps to make Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice:
- Grind the ingredients of green curry paste with little water. It should be of chutney consistency but finely ground..
- Heat oil in a wok on medium-high flame. Add the green curry paste and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the uncooked garden veggies. Fry for 4 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and half the water and bring it to boil on low flame. The coconut milk will split if it is on high. Simmer it for 5 minutes. Add salt and jaggery. Add remaining water if you find the sauce too thick. Boil it for further 5 minutes..
- Transfer in a serving dish. Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves and serve it hot with brown/jasmine/hibachi rice and a slice of lemon..
If you find this Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.