Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken Curry:
- Use 500 g of chicken.
- Take 200 ml of coconut milk (or more).
- Provide 50 g of coriander.
- Provide 25 g of basil leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Kafir lime rind (or lemon rind).
- Prepare As needed of Kafir lime leaves (optional).
- Use 250 g of capsicum.
- Take 250 g of Thai brinjal (or regular brinjal cut into small pieces).
- Get 3 of bird eye chilli (or regular hot green chilli).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Shrimp paste(optional- I couldn’t source it).
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of babycorn.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Provide 12-13 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Ground black pepper (optional).
- Use As required of Lemon slice to garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Make a paste of the – Coriander, basil, chillies, garlic, half the capsicum, lime rind, lemongrass with salt.
- Pressure cook the chicken for 2 whistles with salt and keep separately.
- Chop the remaining capsicum, brinjal, babycorn and keep aside..
- Add coconut milk to a hot wok, followed by our green paste. Add two tablespoons of fish sauce..
- Cook the mix till it lightly browns and gives out a fragrant smell (you will know when).
- Add the boiled chicken along with the stock, and the cut up vegetables, some more coconut milk, tablespoon of fish sauce and cook till the brinjals and baby corn are done..
- Ready to serve, garnish with basil and a squeeze of lemon..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.