Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. To make fish curry you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry:
- Get 8-10 of fish pieces.
- Provide 2 tsp of roasted coriander, cumin and fenugreek seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of coconut powder.
- Get 1 of big onion.
- Get 2 of red chilli.
- Get 1 tablespoon of redchilli powder.
- You need Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take as needed of Soaked tamarind.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard and cumin seeds for popping.
- Get 2-3 tablespoon of oil.
- Take as needed of Water.
Steps to make Fish curry:
- Roast coriander, cumin, fenugreek seeds..
- Soak tamarind.
- Clean the fish pieces by using the water, add salt into the water. So that it clean properly..
- Roast onion with oil.
- Grind coriander, cumin, fenugreek seeds, tamarind and onion add chilli powder, salt and turmeric into it..
- Keep the pan on the stove. Once the pan heats add mustard and cumin seeds, add red chiili, once it pops, add the grinded mixture, add water into it..
- Then add fish into it..
- Once it cooked properly serve hot with rice /roti..
If you find this Fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.