Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian curry coconut soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian curry coconut soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian curry coconut soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry coconut soup recipe. To make indian curry coconut soup you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian curry coconut soup:
- You need 24 oz of chicken broth.
- Get 6 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of carrots, shredded.
- Take 2 of onions, grated.
- Prepare 1 of apple, grated.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger, grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Use of salt.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- You need of cilantro.
Steps to make Indian curry coconut soup:
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger..
- Once slightly brown add veggies, apple and curry powder. Let simmer a few minutes then add broth. Bring to a boil..
- Whisk together tomato puree and coconut milk, add to pot. If it's too thick add more chicken broth..
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes. On a low heat the soup can sit for up to 4 hours..
- Before serving add a pinch of salt and pepper. Garnish with cilantro..
If you find this Indian curry coconut soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.