Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chemmeen pakoda / kerala style shrimp fritters #starters recipe. To make chemmeen pakoda / kerala style shrimp fritters #starters you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters:
- Take 10-15 of Prawns- , de-veined.
- Get 1 of Onion- , thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of Green chilies- finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste-.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder-.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder-.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper powder-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Meat masala powder-.
- Take 1 of Egg-.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Besan flour-.
- Use 1 tbsp of Rice flour-.
- Get 2 tsp of Lemon juice-.
- Get 1 sprig of Curry leaves-.
- Use To taste of Salt-.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters:
- Clean, wash, & drain the prawns. Cut each prawn into 2 pieces..
- In a bowl, add the prawns, onions, ginger-garlic paste, green chilies, egg, besan flour, rice flour, spice powders, curry leaves, lemon juice, and salt. Mix well with your hands and keep it aside for 10-15 mins. Sprinkle some water if the batter is too thick and mix well..
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai. Gently drop small portions of the prawns mixture into the hot oil. Do not over crowd the wok. Flip them to other side gently and fry on both sides until crisp. Once the pakoras are dark yellow or orange in colour, transfer them onto a paper towel to drain the excess oil. Repeat the process with the remaining batter. Garnish with fried curry leaves. Serve with ketchup or as is..
If you find this Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.