Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuver daal and methi dhokla (pigeon peas and fenugreek leaves steamed cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuver daal and methi dhokla (pigeon peas and fenugreek leaves steamed cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuver daal and methi dhokla (pigeon peas and fenugreek leaves steamed cake) recipe. To cook tuver daal and methi dhokla (pigeon peas and fenugreek leaves steamed cake) you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuver daal and methi dhokla (pigeon peas and fenugreek leaves steamed cake):
- Prepare of tuver daal soaked 1/2 cup methi leaves 1/4 cup coriander leaves 2 teaspoon green garlic 1 inch ginger 2 green chillies.
- Prepare of Salt to taste 1/2 cup yogurt 2 tablespoon gram flour 1 teaspoon eno.
- Provide of Ingredients for tempering:- 1 teaspoon mustard seed 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds 1 tablespoon sesame seeds Few curry leaves.
- Get of Few curry leaves 1 cup Water 3 tablespoon sugar 2 tablespoon oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of red dried chillies. (optional).
Instructions to make Tuver daal and methi dhokla (pigeon peas and fenugreek leaves steamed cake):
- In a food processor add daal, methi leaves, coriander, green garlic, green chillies ginger and yogurt and make a paste..
- Add gram flour and eno to the paste and mix and transfer in the greased plate and steam for 10 minutes in a steamer..
- Remove from steam and let it cool for 5 minutes. Cut the dhokla after five minutes and leave it aside..
- In a pan heat oil and add curry leaves, mustard, cumin, sesame seeds and red chillies. Once it starts fluttering add water, salt and sugar. Cook until sugar dissolves. Once done pour it on top of dhokla and let it set for 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Tuver daal and methi dhokla (pigeon peas and fenugreek leaves steamed cake) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.