Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style egg curry recipe. You can cook kerala style egg curry using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala style egg curry:
- Get 7 of eggs boiled.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 TBS of ginger garlic paste.
- Get as needed of coconut oil.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Provide as needed of Curry Leaves (1spring).
- Use 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Provide of Water as required.
Instructions to make Kerala style egg curry:
- Heat coconut oil in pan,add garam masala,long zeera dalcini elachi black pepper,add onion chopped cook till transparent,add ginger garlic paste saute add tomatoes chopped,haldi and salt, green chilli.curryleaves..
- Fry boiled eggs (make slits before frying).fry till golden..
- When the gravy leaves oil add coconut milk,drop fried eggs one by one,add water if required.let if boil serve hot with paratha..
If you find this Kerala style egg curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.