Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Lababza Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lababza Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lababza curry recipe. To make chicken lababza curry you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken.
- Provide 2 pcs of Onions.
- Use 3 pcs of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- You need leaves of coriander.
- Get Half of TSP lemon juice.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide 100 ml of Mustered oil.
Steps to make Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Wash the chicken and marenate with ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice.. and leave for 30 min.
- Add some oil in pan and heat.. add cumin seed and then add onions and fry till golden brown.. add ginger garlic paste and sotte for 2 min.. now add tomatoes and salt.. when the tomatoes will be softened add masala powders (turmeric, red chilli, cumin, coriander).. when the masalas started to leave oil add chicken and fry it for 10 minutes.. when the chicken has been light softer then add chicken masala and cover up the lid of the pan in medium to low hit for 10 to 15 minutes…
- When the chicken almost cooked and started to leave water from itself add some coriander leaves and garnish with onions and coriander leaves.
- Server it hot with rotis or rice.. #Eiduladha.
If you find this Chicken Lababza Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.