Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry recipe. You can have charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry:
- Provide 1 of large onion (diced).
- You need 1/2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsps of chopped (tinned) tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- You need 4-5 of green cardamoms (ground).
- Get 20 ml of water + some to blanch.
- Use 200 gm of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare Handful of cashew nuts (toasted).
Steps to make Charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry:
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté the onions, green chillies and ginger until light golden brown..
- Add the tomatoes, coconut milk, water and dry spices. Blend until smooth. Cook the sauce on low heat until it thickens.
- Blanch the cauliflower florets for 5 minutes. Dry roast the cauliflower florets in an oven at 200C, turning the florets every so often. [I don’t like eat unwashed veggies, and how would you properly wash a floret anyway, so I blanch it prior to cooking].
- Toss the grilled cauliflower and toasted cashews in the sauce, enjoy warm with rice or naan [Here, I had it with pita bread (that I had in the freezer and rice… ].
If you find this Charred cauliflower and toasted cashew vegan curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.