Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi cauliflower kofta curry recipe. You can cook shahi cauliflower kofta curry using 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry:
- Use 150 gm of cauliflower.
- Use 2 of boiled patoes (mashed).
- Get 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 6 tbsp of gram flour (besan).
- Get as needed of Besan for rolling.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for fry.
- Provide of For gravy.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 3 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare as needed of Paste of (4 cardamom + 4 cashew +5 makhana (soak in 1/2 cup milk).
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3 of medium size tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of kitchen king powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of cream.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of khoya.
- Take Pinch of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves or cream for garnish.
Steps to make Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry:
- First take grated cauliflower, mashed patotes, Ginger, salt, red chilli, turmeric powder, gram masala, coriander powder, coriander leaves mix well.Then add gram flour to bind it and make a smooth and roughly dough..
- Then grease your plam with oil make round shape kofta roll in gram flour and fry till golden brown to medium to low flame..
- Then take a pan add 2 tsp oil heat it add dry red chilli saute it add onion and tomato saute it.Sprinkle some salt cook 5 to 7 min in low flame.Then make a paste in mixer jar..
- Then take a wok heat oil add Asafoetida, cumin seeds splitter it.Then take a mixer jar add (kaju+ makhana+cardamon) make a paste.Pour in wok saute.
- Then add tomato pure saute for 2 min. After that add all spices cook till oil spreads..
- Then add cream and khoya cook 4 min in slow flame..
- When oil spreads add pinch of sugar mix well. Then add water and salt mix well..
- Then add Koftas in gravy cook 7 to 8 min in slow flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and cream.Your shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry shivi style ready to serve..
If you find this Shahi Cauliflower Kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.