Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover rice recipe. You can have leftover rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover Rice:
- Get 1 cup of leftover rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- Use 1 teaspoon of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chanadal.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
- Prepare as required of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pomegranate arils.
- You need 1 piece of Red chilli.
Steps to make Leftover Rice:
- Take leftover rice in a bowl..
- Mash the rice. Take it in a bowl. Add 1 cup of curd. Next, add 1/3 cup milk..
- Mix very well. Then add 1 tablespoon chopped ginger, green chili, and coriander leaves. Add salt and mix well..
- Heat a pan. Add 1 tablespoon oil. When the oil become hot add mustard seeds. Then add chanadal. Then add curry leaves hing and 1 piece red chilli..
- Pour the tempering in the Rice. Again mix it..
- Now the curd rice is ready to be serve..
- Garnish the curd rice pomegranate arils and coriander leaves..
If you find this Leftover Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.