Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouts corn tokri chaat recipe. To make sprouts corn tokri chaat you only need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat:
- You need 1/4 cup of Indian corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of sprouted moong.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Oil.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of Ginger chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Chaat masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1tbsp. of capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Carrot.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Beetroot.
- Use 1/4 cup of sweet curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Pomegranate seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp. of Coriander.
- Use 1 tbsp of cucumber.
- Take 2 tbsp. of Nylon sev.
- You need of For Tokri:-.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Besan.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Rava.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds ginger chilli paste curry leaves and saute now add boiled corn salt sugar turmeric powder and red chilli powder saute properly. And turn off flame. Corn mixture is ready..
- Boil sprouted mung add salt and 1tsp. Oil. And strain in strainer.let it cool. Mix corn mixture. Add coriander. Mix well..
- For Tokari:- Take all 3 flour in paraat. Add oil salt and turmeric powder. And knead a tight dough. Cover and Leave for 10min. Roll big Roti and make strips. Take one bowl apply oil on a bottom side and stick all strips one by one as shown in fig. Apply water to stick all strips. And fry on mid. Flame. Tokari is ready..
- Now chopped boil potato capsicum tomato cucumber coriander and grate beet root and carrot. Mix chaat masala and salt. Mix properly.mix with sprouts mixture..
- Now Arrange tokari in serving plate. Fill sprouts and corn mixture sprinkle chaat masala vegetables. Mixture again sprouts and corn mixture. Pour sweet curd.sprinkle pomegranate seeds and nylon sev coriander and chaat masala.Tasty delicious Tokari is ready to serve..
If you find this Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.