Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan rainbow curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan rainbow curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan rainbow curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan rainbow curry recipe. You can cook vegan rainbow curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan rainbow curry:
- Get 1 head of cauliflower.
- Use 2 of potatoes.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Take leaves of Several spring green.
- Prepare Handful of dandelion leaves.
- Use 1 clove of garlic or tsp garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Vegan rainbow curry:
- Add oil to pan. Roughly chop onions and add to pan. Once beginning to turn translucent add spices, garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add tinned tomatoes. Chop cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces and add to pan. Add water. Turn to low heat and add lid..
- Once the cauli and potatoes begin to soften add roughly chopped pepper and spring greens..
- Cook for a further 10 minutes until all veg is tender. Add dandelion greens and stir to wilt. Turn off heat..
- Serve with rice. Enjoy..
If you find this Vegan rainbow curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.