Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken curry recipe. You can have simple chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chicken Curry:
- Take 1 of . Chicken – 1 baby chicken.
- Use 2 of . Onion – 3 medium.
- Provide 3 of . Tomato – 2.
- Provide 4 of . Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp.
- You need 5 of . Chilli powder – 2 tsp.
- Provide 6 of . Coriander powder – 2 tsp.
- You need 7 of . Garama masala – 1 tsp.
- Take 8 of . Turmeric powder – 1 tsp.
- Provide 9 of . Salt – as needed.
- Get 10 of . Gingelly oil – 2 tbsp.
- Prepare 11 of . Coriander leaves – for garnish.
Steps to make Simple Chicken Curry:
- 1. Clean the chicken marinate with 1/2 tsp of turmeric and salt. Keep this aside while preparing remaining things. 2. In kadai pour oil, Once it hot add onion. Saute until it changes the colour. Now add ginger garlic paste to this. Saute until raw smell goes off. 3. Now add the chicken saute for 5 minutes under medium flame..
- 4. Now add all the powders to this. Add salt and mix it. 5. Now add chopped tomatoes and a cup of water. 6. Cover with lid cook until chicken done..
- 7. Now open the lid and cook till the oil comes out of the sides. 8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice..
If you find this Simple Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.