Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Child friendly chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Child friendly chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Child friendly chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to child friendly chicken curry recipe. You can have child friendly chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Child friendly chicken curry:
- Provide of Cooked chicken breast (I used some leftover meat from out roast dinner last night).
- Provide 1 of garlic clove – finely chopped.
- Get 1 cm of cube fresh ginger – finely chopped or grated.
- Prepare 1 of onion – finely chopped.
- Provide half of mange tout – chopped in.
- Provide of frozen peas, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare squeeze of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Take 1 tbsp. of greek yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of mango chutney (optional).
Steps to make Child friendly chicken curry:
- Gently fry the onion, garlic and ginger until soft – between 5-10 mins.
- Add the spices and fry for 1 minute. Add mange tout and stir well..
- Add the coconut milk, mango chutney and tomato puree. Stir well and simmer for a few minutes Add the chicken, coat with the sauce and cook for 5 minutes..
- Finally, stir in the yoghurt, cooked peas and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes..
- Serve in bowls with brown basmati rice or poppodums and naan..
If you find this Child friendly chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.