Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Velvety Prawn Coconut Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Velvety Prawn Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Velvety Prawn Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to velvety prawn coconut curry soup recipe. You can cook velvety prawn coconut curry soup using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Velvety Prawn Coconut Curry Soup:
- Get 15 ml of coconut oil.
- Use 400 g of prawn tails.
- Get 225 g of onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 5 ml of freshly grated ginger.
- Provide 7.5 ml of finely crushed garlic (2 large cloves) – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Take 10 ml of tomato puree.
- Take 7.5 ml of freshly ground black pepper (approximately 1/2 teaspoon).
- You need 10 ml of fish spice (approximately 2 teaspoons).
- Provide 5 ml of chilli flakes.
- Take 1.25 of hot curry powder (approximately 1/4 teaspoon).
- Get 1 of vegetable stock sachet.
- Provide 125 ml of boiling water.
- Take 350 ml of fresh cream.
- Provide 250 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 10 ml of fish sauce.
- Take 30 ml of lime juice.
- Use 15 ml of full fat milk (optional).
Instructions to make Velvety Prawn Coconut Curry Soup:
- In a pan, fry prawns in 15 ml coconut oil on low heat 2-3 mins till prawns are just pink in colour..
- Saute the chopped onions in a separate pot until onions are goldren brown. This will take 5-10 mins on medium heat.
- Add the ginger and garlic and allow to simmer to saute for 4-5 mins on medium-low heat..
- Add the tomato puree and continue stirring for 2 mins until the tomato is amalgamated..
- Add the prawns, black pepper, fish spice, chill flakes, curry powder, parsley or coriander and stir for 5 mins until the spices are cooked through..
- Add the vegetable stock to the boiling water and mix until dissolved then add to the prawn curry mixture..
- Add the freh cream and coconut milk and cook stirring continuously until the soup thickens about 2-3 mins..
- Once the soup has thickened up, add the lime juice add continue stirring. Add the fish sauce and adjust seasoning as required..
- Allow the soup to reduce until it reaches your desired consistency. If it thickens too much add the milk one tablespoon at a time to loosen it up..
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley and a few slices of crusty bread, Jasmine rice or noodles..
If you find this Velvety Prawn Coconut Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.