Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer kofta curry recipe. To cook paneer kofta curry you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Get 250 gm of Paneer.
- Get 4 Tsp of Rice Flour.
- Get 1 Cup of Potato cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Take slice of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Use 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Use of Mustard oil to cook.
Instructions to make Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Take paneer on a plate. Add 4 Tsp Rice Flour. Mix everything..
- Make koftas. Fry them in oil and set aside..
- Make a paste of tomato, ginger slice and 1 green chilli. Now fry potato cubes in the oil..
- Add the masala paste. Add 1 tsp Cumin Powder, 1 tsp Coriander Powder,1 tsp Turmeric powder. Add salt and sugar to taste. Cook till the raw smell of the masala goes away..
- Add water as much needed. Add the koftas. Sprinkle garam masala powder and finish cooking..
If you find this Paneer Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.