Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian vegitable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian vegitable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian vegitable curry recipe. To make south indian vegitable curry you need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian vegitable curry:
- Use 1/4 cup of pea.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of french beans.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh Coconut.
- Get 7-8 of cashew nuts.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 of green cardamon.
- Get 1 tbs of poppy seeds.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 1/2 of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Provide 2 tbs of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
- Use of Oil.
- Get of Salt.
Instructions to make South Indian vegitable curry:
- In a utensil add fresh pea, peeled and chopped potato, chopped beans, chopped carrot,and water..
- Cover it with lid cook untill the vegetables are done..
- Grind together cinnamon, seeds of Cardamom, feenel seed,clove, jeera, coriander seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, blended to a coarse powder..
- Also add green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves, fresh Coconut, cashew nuts, poppy seeds, chopped tomatoes, and little water. Make a fine paste..
- Heat a pan, add 2 tbs oil and a pinch of hing, then add freshly ground masala paste..
- Cook it till raw smell of masala goes off..
- Add boiled vegitable, salt and some water cook it for 3 to 4 min..
- This curry goes excellent with rice or ghee rice..
If you find this South Indian vegitable curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.