Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe recipe. You can have paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe:
- Take 1 cup of Diced cottage cheese (Paneer).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cashew nuts (Soaked).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Almonds (Soaked).
- Get 3 tbsp of Chopped Beetroot.
- Take 2 tbsp of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Degi Mirch / Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Curry Masala Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt As per your tase.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 1 piece of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mustard Oil/Clarified Butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chopped green chilies.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger and garlic each.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chopped Onion.
Instructions to make Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe:
- Take diced cottage cheese and sear it on medium flame with little butter and put it aside..
- In a grinding jar add soaked almonds, cashew nuts, beetroot, onion, garlic, green chilli, tomatoes and ginger to prepare a paste..
- Heat oil or clarified butter in a pan and add cumin seeds along with bay leaf and let it splutter..
- Add grind spices in the pan and cook it unless oil separates..
- Add little chopped cashew nuts in the pan..
- Add cottage cheese in the pan..
- Add half a cup of water in the pan and mix it well..
- Add turmeric powder, curry masala powder, red chilli powder and mix it well, put the lid on and cook it for 2 minutes..
- Add garam masala powder and mix it well..
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix it well..
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve it with steamed rice..
If you find this Paneer (cottage cheese) beetroot gravy curry recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.