Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Thai Red Curry from a Jar recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Thai Red Curry from a Jar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Thai Red Curry from a Jar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy thai red curry from a jar recipe. To make easy thai red curry from a jar you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Thai Red Curry from a Jar:
- Take of Meat (Cut into cubes, dry brined with salt and pepper).
- Use of Velveting Marinade for Meat (Optional) per lb.
- You need of Corn Flour 1 tablespoon.
- Take of Soy Sauce 1 tablespoon.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Rice Wine.
- Use of Curry.
- Provide of 3 tablespoons Red Curry Paste.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk (1 13.5 Oz Can or Fresh).
- Get of Frozen lb.
- You need of Bamboo Shoots (Optional).
- You need to taste of Fish Sauce (Optional).
Steps to make Easy Thai Red Curry from a Jar:
- Prepare the Meat – Cut meat into cubes. Add Salt and Pepper. (Optional) Velvet the meat by adding a mixture of Corn Starch, Soy Sauce and Rice Wine. Let meat marinade for at least 30mins.
- Fry the Paste- Fry the Curry Paste in oil for 2-3 mins on high heat. Be sure not to burn the paste.
- Brown Meat – Add meat and fry on med-high heat until meat is thoroughly coated with paste and browned. You may add some sugar to the mixture at this point..
- Add Vegetables – Add Vegetables and Bamboo Shoots if using. Stir fry on med-high heat for a few minutes. The water from the vegetables should result in the curry being slightly watery. If too watery, let water evaporate for a few minutes before proceeding to the next step.
- Add Coconut Milk – Adjust heat to medium. Start by pouring half a can of coconut milk. Mix well and check the consistency. If too dry, add more coconut milk to desired consistency. Let simmer for 5 minutes or more for flavors to meld..
- Take off heat, add some fish sauce to taste if using. Serve with rice..
If you find this Easy Thai Red Curry from a Jar recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.