Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Coconut Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green coconut curry recipe. To make thai green coconut curry you only need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Coconut Curry:
- You need of For Green curry.
- Prepare 1 of stem lemongrass thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1-3 of green chilies.
- Use 1 cup of fresh coriander.
- Take 1 of small onion (chopped).
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1-2 inch of piece ginger, sliced.
- Use 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lime juice (fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin (ground).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coriander (ground).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use of For adding in the Curry.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of tofu (optional panner in place of tofu).
- Take 1/2-3/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper (chopped into bite-size pieces).
- Get 1-1 1/2 cups of green beans, chopped.
- Provide 1 of large tomatoes chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh basil (tulsi).
- You need 1/2 cup of peas(matar).
- Take 1/2 cup of mushrooms (optional).
Steps to make Thai Green Coconut Curry:
- Take all the ingredients of green curry and make a fine paste..
- You can add more coconut milk to make it smooth..
- Place a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons oil then add all the green curry paste you just made. Stir-fry 1 minute to release the fragrance..
- Add the tofu or panner, mushrooms and Stir-fry until well coated with sauce..
- Add the vegetable stock. Stir and reduce heat to medium-low. Gently simmer 5 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk, plus vegetables (except basil) and continue simmering 5 to 7 minutes, or until softened..
- Remove curry from heat and taste for salt and spice. Add salt, sugar or pepper if needed..
- Remove to a serving bowl. Sprinkle over the fresh basil..
If you find this Thai Green Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.