Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom malai curry recipe. You can have mushroom malai curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom malai curry:
- Take 1 cup of Mushroom.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic cloves.
- Use 4 of Green chillies.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Take 4 tsp of Cream.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Oil.
Steps to make Mushroom malai curry:
- Take a mixer and grind onion ginger,garlic and chillies into a fine paste.
- Take a pan and add some oil.once it's hot add the grinded mixture.saute it well and add the mushroom..
- Once the mushroom starts releasing water add the milk and cook under slow flame..
- Once the gravy is thick add the cumin powder,salt and garam masala to it..
- Add the cream and coriander leaves and remove the pot from the pan..
- Serve hot.
If you find this Mushroom malai curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.