Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali "sorshe ilish"/ hilsha fish curry with mustard paste 🍲 recipe. To make bengali "sorshe ilish"/ hilsha fish curry with mustard paste 🍲 you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲:
- Take 3 pieces of Hilsha Fish.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Mustard paste.
- Use 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Mustard Oil.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Use of Water as required (to taste).
- Use of Salt as required.
Instructions to make Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲:
- Take a Frypan,put mustard oil and heat it. Put the chopped onions and salt into it and fry untill onions become lite brown..
- Now put ginger garlic paste, Coriander powder,termeric powder and green chilli paste into it and fry for 1 minutes..
- Now put Black Mustard paste and mix properly.Put some water and stir continuously on stove..
- Clean the Hilsha fish and cut into medium pieces. Take 3 pieces of fish and wash them throughly with water.Drain them and keep aside..
- When mustard paste is stir fried properly now put the pieces of fresh Hilsha fish into it with some more water as you required and cook untill the fish is 80% boiled..
- Now put 2-3 green chillies and cover the Frypan.Cook more 5 minutes in a medium low flame..
- When Hilsha fish is 100% cooked, stop the stove immediately. Sorshe ilish is ready to serve. Enjoy it hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.