Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Baingan Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Baingan Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo baingan curry recipe. You can cook aloo baingan curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Baingan Curry:
- Provide 4 of Aloo/ potatoes.
- Take 250 g of Long brinjal.
- Provide 2 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Get 2 of green chilli chop.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Aloo Baingan Curry:
- Take a potato peel and cut in diced and dip in water..
- Take a brinjal cut in long pieces and dip in water..
- Take a pressure cooker add oil,then oil heat add garlic,chilli,onion saute for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes add ginger,tomato and all dry masalas mix and saute..
- Then add potato and brinjal saute for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes add 1 cup of water and cook for 2 whistle.After 2 whistle gas slow for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes serve aloo baingan and parantha or boiled rice..
If you find this Aloo Baingan Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.