Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe. To make kerala style semi dry chicken curry you need 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala style semi dry chicken curry:
- Get 500 kg of Chicken.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 4-5 of red chillies.
- Get 5-6 of cashews.
- Take 1/2-1 cup of Coconut cubes.
- You need 2-3 of tomatoes.
- Get 3 of onions of medium sized.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 11/2 tsp of Saunf /fennel seeds.
- Provide 3 of cinnamon sticks.
- Use 3/4 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of peppercorns.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 of Small piece of ginger.
- Use 5-6 of garlic.
- Take 1 strand of Curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 3 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get as required of Oil for frying.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Get For of marination of chicken.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Kerala style semi dry chicken curry:
- In a pan take oil,when oil is hot add cashews,coconut cubes and half onion sliced. Fry them separately and remove them in a plate..
- Then in the same pan add mustard seeds after it splutters, add red chilli and curry leaves. Then add bay leaf, 1 cinnamon, 2-3 cloves, 1/2tsp saunf and 2- 3 peppercorns. To this add left onions, crushed green chilli, ginger and garlic. After it has become soft add powders like turmeric,chilli, coriander..
- Add tomatoes when powders are aromatic. Close lid and cook until tomatoes are tender. Add chicken pieces and coat with masala. The chicken added should be marinated with turmeric powder, salt,chilli powder. Also, add the chicken masala. To this add required water for cooking..
- When chicken is cooked, add the dry ingredients mentioned in step 1. Check for salt. Add water according to your choice.Semi-dry is better. Serve this delicious kerala style chicken curry with appam, rice or roti..
If you find this Kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.