Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema curry recipe. You can cook keema curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keema Curry:
- Prepare 250 gm of Chicken mince.
- Prepare 2 of Potato.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Use 1/ 2 tablespoon of Garlic paste.
- You need 1/ 2 tablespoon of Ginger paste.
- Get 2 of Bayleaf.
- Prepare 1/ 2 tablespoon of Meat masala.
- Prepare of Tomato one.
- Provide 1/ 2 tablespoon of Garam Masala.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 of Green Chili.
- You need as per need of Turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/4 tablespoon of Coriander dust.
- Use As required of Water.
Instructions to make Keema Curry:
- Cut onion and tomato into small pieces. Take a karahi add onion and fry it. Then add tomatoes.
- Cut the potato into small pieces and then fry it.
- Mix onion and totato using mixture. Add green chili also while mixing.
- Take a karahi, add oil. After heating add bay leaf. Then add ginger garlic paste. Fry it. Add onion potato green chili paste into it.
- Add cumin, coriander, meat masala and mix it properly. Add turmeric and salt.
- Add chicken mince and properly stir it and cover it for 5 minutes. Again add small amount of water and stir it. Cook it covering a lid for 10 minutes. After that add fried potato and properly mixed it and add water and cook it for 5 minutes. Add garam masala at the end and serve it with roti or paratha.
If you find this Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.