Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kofta Biryani (leftover Kofta Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kofta Biryani (leftover Kofta Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kofta biryani (leftover kofta curry) recipe. You can have kofta biryani (leftover kofta curry) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kofta Biryani (leftover Kofta Curry):
- Take 2 cup of rice soaked for 25 minutes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Zeera.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 8-10 of kofta with gravy(leftover).
- Take 2 tbsp of (1 small pack) biryani masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get 4,5 tbsp of Oil.
- Use leaves of Lemon, tomato and mint.
Steps to make Kofta Biryani (leftover Kofta Curry):
- Rice ko salt, zeera and 1 tbsp oil dal ke boil kar lein. Strain kar ke thandy pani sy guzar ke side py rakh dein..
- Bachy huay kofta Curry ko pan mein dalen aur stove py rakh dein, thora pani add karein sath hi biryani masala add kar dein..
- Ab iss mein crushed red chilli, black pepper and salt add karein. Then 4 tbsp oil add kar dein.(jis oil mein kofta fry kiye thy mein ny wohi oil add kiya).
- Sara kuch dal ke 5-6 minutes medium flame py bhonai kar lein..
- Ab pan mein pehly boiled rice dalen(half) phr opr sara korma curry dal dein.
- Ab iss ke opr phr baki bchy huay sary rice dal dein. Aur opr lemon tomato aur podina dal ke cover kar pehly 5 minutes medium frame py then 10 minutes low flame py dum lagalein..
- Hmari mazydar kofta Biryani tyar hai raita ke sath serve karein and enjoy the taste😍.
If you find this Kofta Biryani (leftover Kofta Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.