Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French chicken and olive casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French chicken and olive casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably choose many food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french chicken and olive casserole recipe. You can cook french chicken and olive casserole using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French chicken and olive casserole:
- Take of Small bunch broccoli cut.
- Get of Small bunch Curliflower cut.
- You need 1 stalk of leek diced.
- Take of Corn on the cob cut.
- You need 5 of Irish potatoes cut in twos.
- Take of Parsley shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Rosemary.
- Use of White wine 2 caps.
- Get 1 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of Seasonings.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need of Carrots diced.
- You need of Onions sliced.
- You need of Cucumber sliced.
- Provide 1 tsp of Curry.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take of Red capsicum diced.
- You need of Tomatoes chopped.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Provide of Yellow capsicum diced.
- You need of Garlic crushed.
- Get Half of cup olives.
Instructions to make French chicken and olive casserole:
- Heat up the pan and add the olive oil.
- Add the onions,garlic, pepper and tomatoes and rosemary,stir fry for few minutes until a little bit brown.
- Add the chicken stock,corn,Irish potatoes,white wine,curry,cumin,black pepper And seasoning.
- Cover and all to cook for ten minuets.
- Add the broccoli,carrots,curliflower and olives..
- Stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Then add the parsley,carrots and cucumber last.
- Serve hot and use and beef or chicken as the garnishing.
If you find this French chicken and olive casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.