Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mushroom & Almond Madras recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom & Almond Madras recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom & Almond Madras recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom & almond madras recipe. To cook mushroom & almond madras you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom & Almond Madras:
- You need 1/2 jar of Madras curry paste (140g).
- Get 4 of large field mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of knuckle fresh ginger, grated.
- Get 1 of large clove garlic, crushed.
- Use 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tin of full fat coconut milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of ground almonds.
Instructions to make Mushroom & Almond Madras:
- Fry the onions gently in the oil until soft. Add the ginger, garlic and tomatoes and continue to cook for a few minutes..
- Add half a jar of curry paste, mix and fry it for a good 5 mins. Add 50 mls water, mix and allow it to evaporate off..
- Add the coconut milk and almonds, give it all a good stir then add your mushrooms. Simmer for 30-40 mins..
- I served mine with cauliflower rice but normal rice and a naan would be pretty good too I think 😋.
If you find this Mushroom & Almond Madras recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.