Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mushroom Masala curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom masala curry recipe. You can have mushroom masala curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Masala curry:
- Take 2 packets of Mushroom(roughly chopped).
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- Use 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste(instead of fresh garlic & ginger).
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1 small spring of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Mushroom Masala curry:
- Wash the mushrooms and roughly chopped them..
- Grind the masala in a mixer jar..
- Heat oil in a cooker.Add jeera, fennel seeds and curry leaves. Let it splutter. Add grind masala with turmeric and required amount of salt.
- Cover the cooker with lid and put whistle on it.cook it for till 2-3 whistles. By doing this the masala will cook in a mushy form as well as it become fluffier and we can save the time for another work.it's really a nice process..
- After opening the lid, now add all the spices and sauté for 5 minutes..
- Now add cleaned and chopped mushroom. Sauté it for 5 mins then add 1 &1/2 cup water, again cover the cooker and cook the mushroom for 3-4 whistles..
- Open the cooker and simmer for 5-10 mins for required consistency. Oil will start to float at this stage. Switch off & then add coriander leaves. Serve hot with chapatis or rice..
If you find this Mushroom Masala curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.