Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green sorrel and Green chilli curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green sorrel and Green chilli curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green sorrel and green chilli curry recipe. To make green sorrel and green chilli curry you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Green sorrel and Green chilli curry:
- Get 1/2 cup of roasted peanuts.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of toor dal.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Use 2 tsp of grated dry coconut.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of corinader powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of salt to taste.
Steps to make Green sorrel and Green chilli curry:
- When it starts boiling add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and grated dry coconut..
- Coarsely grind peanuts and add into the curry. Cover for a minute..
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander and grated coconut.Serve it with lemon wedges and eat with bhakari or rice..
If you find this Green sorrel and Green chilli curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.