Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Consomme Soup with Chicken Wings and Cabbage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Consomme Soup with Chicken Wings and Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Consomme Soup with Chicken Wings and Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry consomme soup with chicken wings and cabbage recipe. To cook curry consomme soup with chicken wings and cabbage you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Consomme Soup with Chicken Wings and Cabbage:
- Use 6 of Chicken wings.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 2 of Consomme soup stock cube.
- Take 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1 of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Curry Consomme Soup with Chicken Wings and Cabbage:
- Cut the vegetables into whatever size you prefer. Place the chicken wings and vegetables in a pot and add water (not listed) just enough to cover the vegetables and wings. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for about 15 minutes..
- When the cabbage is soft and everything is cooked through, crush the consomme cubes with your hands and add to the pot. Cook another 5 minutes over low~medium heat..
- Add the curry powder, then continue simmering for 5~10 minutes. Season with black pepper, and it's done!.
- It's super tender curry flavored cabbage, so you can eat a lot..
If you find this Curry Consomme Soup with Chicken Wings and Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.