Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coriander chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coriander chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coriander chicken curry recipe. You can have coriander chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coriander chicken curry:
- Take 250 grams of Coriander.
- Use 3 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken.
- You need 4 of green chillis.
- Prepare 3 piece of cloves.
- Take 4 piece of pepper grains.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 pinch of ginger.
- Prepare 5 grams of turmeric.
- You need 10 grams of coriander powder.
- Take 5 grams of Garam masala.
- Provide pinch of tamarind.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of cooking oil.
Steps to make Coriander chicken curry:
- Chop the chicken into small pieces and set it aside to rest at room temperature..
- Add coriander, 4chilli (depends on ur tolerance for hotness)1 chopped onion, 1 chopped tomato, garlic, ginger, pepper grams, cloves in a grinder and make a paste..
- Heat a big pan, add cooking oil just to coat the surface of the pan, and fry the onion until its caramelized at medium heat..
- Directly add the paste from step 2 to the caramelized onions and add a cup of water.
- Add the turmeric, corriander powder, garam masala, and the tamarind into the paste. Cook for fifteen minutes until the paste turns from green to brownish green..
- Add the piece of chicken into the gravy, add salt and cover the pan with the lid.
- Cook the chicken until the gravy reduced (until 50 % of the water is gone)..
- Serve it with rice or naan bread.
If you find this Coriander chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.