Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mince Kota (ikota yamazambane) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mince Kota (ikota yamazambane) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mince Kota (ikota yamazambane) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mince kota (ikota yamazambane) recipe. You can have mince kota (ikota yamazambane) using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mince Kota (ikota yamazambane):
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- Take to taste of Rajah curry.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 tbs of Rama.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take Dash of milk.
- Use 500 g of Mince meat beef.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Use 1/2 of Green pepper.
- Provide 1 Tin of mixed vegetable (Koo).
- Use 1 tsp of Steak n chop.
- Take 1 tsp of barbeque spice.
- Provide 1 tsp of mild Rajah.
- Take 2 tbs of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Minestrone soup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/2 of beef stock cube.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
Instructions to make Mince Kota (ikota yamazambane):
- Peel your potatoes and rinse them and put them in a pot and pour half a pot of cold water to boil let it boil for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling peel your onion and green pepper and add into a pot and pour 2 tbs of cooking oil to fry..
- As it is frying, when it starts to turn brown then add all your spices and your half beef stock cube stir and add a dash of water after pour your mince meat and let it cook now and then stir..
- Go and check on your potatoes as they boil, pour your curry powder in and let it boil. The curry will change the potatoes colour to yellow.
- Stir your mince meat and as its mixes well with spices and onion then pour your tomato sauce and a pinch of sugar to kill the sour taste of a tomato stir and cover your pot..
- Your potatoes now are ready to be mashed then add your pinch of salt and Rama mash your potatoes and pour that baking powder and stir and milk. Stir and its ready move the pot aside..
- The mince is cooking slowly then open the tin and drain water pour it inside the mince pot again stir and lower your stove temperature let it simmer for a while then prepare your soup in water and flour, pour and let it cook and now your mince is ready too..
- This Kota is served with bread or bread slices with Atchaar too to make it tasty and delicious extra like cheese, ham and Russians are optional.
If you find this Mince Kota (ikota yamazambane) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.