Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom peas and potato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom peas and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom peas and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom peas and potato curry recipe. You can cook mushroom peas and potato curry using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom peas and potato curry:
- You need 1 tsp of black cumin(shahi jeera).
- Use 4 tbsp of cashewnut paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilly powder.
- Take 1 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of cream.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Get 3 of nos green chilly.
- Prepare 1 of big cup mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of potato.
- You need 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Mushroom peas and potato curry:
- In a hot pan heat some oil add some black cumin and chopped onions and some salt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric and tomato puree cook it for some time add cashewnut paste, chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder add some water..
- Add mushrooms let them cook it for some time, add green peas, potatoes, cut green chillies, add cream (optional) if u want skip the cream also fine. Let it boil for 15 minutes on low flame. Add garam masala powder and switch off the flame..
- Healthier and tasty dish which goes well with chapati and rice..
If you find this Mushroom peas and potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.