Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, Prawn masala curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Prawn Curry|Prawn masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Prawn Curry|Prawn masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala prawn curry|prawn masala curry recipe. prawn masala curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Prawn Curry|Prawn masala curry:
- Take 250 grams of Cleaned prawn/shrimp.
- Take 1 of Medium sized chopped onion.
- Use 2 of Chopped tomato.
- Use 3 – 4 cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger chopped.
- You need 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Get 2 of Bay leaves(tej patta).
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Kashimiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon (dalchini).
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of Chopped fresh coriander.
- Take For of sterilization..
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
Steps to make Masala Prawn Curry|Prawn masala curry:
- First clean the prawn (500g).After cleaning it will remain 250g.Take a bowl transfer cleaned prawn into it..
- Add 1/2 tablespoon salt and 1/2 tablespoon. Mix it. Keep aside for sterilization..
- Now chopped onion, tomato, garlic,chilli and ginger.prepare the paste of the onion, ginger,green chilli and garlic.same way, prepare tomato puree..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil in a pan. Fry the sterilized prawn for 2 minutes..
- Take out in a plate.add 2 tablespoon oil in the same pan.add 1/2tablespoon seeds, bay leaves and cinnamon.
- Now add onion,ginger garlic paste and satue for 2-3 minutes.after add tomato puree(paste)..
- Add 1/2 turmeric powder,1 tablespoon coriander powder,1/2 tablespoon garam masala,salt and kashimiri red chilli powder.mix it well..
- Add 1 cup water(as per requirements).cover it and cook the gravy it for 2-3 minutes. Now add fried prawn into gravy.mix it well. cook it for 2 minutes..
- Our masala prawn curry is ready to serve.add chopped coriander..
If you find this Masala Prawn Curry|Prawn masala curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.