Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobhi ka Keema or Minced Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi ka Keema or Minced Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi ka keema or minced cauliflower recipe. You can cook gobhi ka keema or minced cauliflower using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gobhi ka Keema or Minced Cauliflower:
- Get 1 of Cauliflower grated.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped finely.
- Get 1 tbsp. of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of large cup milk.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 bowl of green peas.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 2 of green and black cardamoms.
- Use 4 of cloves.
- You need 1 of ’ piece cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of anise flower.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala or pav bhaji masala or garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Fresh Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Gobhi ka Keema or Minced Cauliflower:
- Wash and grate the cauliflower till the floweret area. Heat a wok or skillet and add the oil. Once it is hot add all the whole masala (cloves, cinnamon.etc), then add the ginger-garlic paste. Once it is a little brown add the finely chopped onions and the green chillies. Sauté till the onions are a golden brown, and then add the peas and sauté a little..
- Now add the grated cauliflower and let it simmer a bit. Then add the milk and let it cook till the milk dries up. Milk is crucial to this recipe as it helps in removing the typical cauliflower smell and gives a richer taste to the dish.Add the salt, turmeric, chilli powder,pav bhaji masala, coriander powder and sauté till nicely golden. Now add the two beaten eggs and sauté like scrambled egg. The end result should be a golden gobhi keema with the green peas highlighted..
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, naan, or any bread. I love to have mooli or radish, mint chutney with my meals in winter. I make grilled sandwiches with the leftover Minced Cauliflower or Gobhi Keema for breakfast!.
If you find this Gobhi ka Keema or Minced Cauliflower recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.