Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry/ chingdi machher malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry/ chingdi machher malai curry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry:
- Get 1/2 kg of Galda or Bagda Prawns.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 of medium size chopped onion.
- Use 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Provide 2 of medium size onion paste's juice.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chilli.
- You need 2 of green cardamom pods.
- Get 1 of long cinnamon stick.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt, sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ghee.
- Use 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry:
- Take the prawns & marinate them with turmeric powder & salt..
- Heat the pan & add mustard oil in it.Fry the prawns, do not overcook them.Add bay leaf, dry red chillies, cardamom pods(crushed) & cinnamon stick..
- Fry till fragrance comes out from them.Add the chopped onions & fry till become golden brown..
- Add chopped tomatoes, Red chilli powder.Sprinkle some water & mix them..
- Add ginger,garlic paste,cumin powder, salt, sugar,turmeric powder & the onion juice..
- When oil starts separating from the masala add the fried prawns.Add some hot water & cook for 2 mints in high flame.Then add the coconut milk..
- When it starts to boil cover it for 5 mints in medium flame.Add some ghee & switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with got STEAMED rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry/ Chingdi Machher Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.