Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic and easy thai green curry recipe. To make authentic and easy thai green curry you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Use 250 grams of Chicken (Breast meat or thigh meat).
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 of or 2 Bell Peppers (red or yellow).
- Take 1 packages of Shimeji, king oyster, or whatever mushroom you like.
- Prepare 1 small of Boiled bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green curry paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 100 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take 300 ml of Coconut Milk + water.
- Use 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ★Salt.
- Prepare 4 of or 5 Basil leaves (optional).
Instructions to make Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise, then roughly chop into chunks. Cut the bell peppers into thick strips. Break the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Put oil in a pot, add green curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute over low heat..
- Add 100 ml of coconut milk and chicken, turn the heat to medium, and stir fry..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 100 ml of coconut milk, add 1/2 tablespoon each of vegetable oil and sugar..
- When the chicken changes color, add eggplant and bell peppers. If you are going to use bamboo shoots or mushrooms, add now..
- When the vegetables have softened a bit, add the ★ ingredients and the 300 ml of coconut milk + water and boil for 3 – 4 minutes..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 300 ml of coconut milk + water, add 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of sugar..
- Have a taste. It might not be spicy enough depending on the green curry paste you used. If necessary you can add more green curry paste..
- Now add the basil leaves (if you can get it, use basil imported from Thailand), turn off the heat, and it's done.♪ The basil is optional, so it's okay if you don't use it..
- This is also good with prawns or thinly sliced pork. If you use prawns, blanch first..
- When making Thai rice, it's best to reduce the amount of water a little bit..
- This green curry is also good over cooked somen noodles..
If you find this Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.