Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Satay Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Satay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Satay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay curry recipe. To make chicken satay curry you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Satay Curry:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts or 4 thighs cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Use 1 tin of coconut milk (reduced fat recommended),.
- Take 2 of heaped tbsp deep roast peanut butter,.
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped fresh coriander,.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped into chunks,.
- Take 125 g of mangetout and baby corn,.
- You need 2 tsp of medium curry powder,.
- Prepare 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic,.
- Get 1 tbsp of soft brown sugar,.
- Get 2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger puree paste,.
- Get 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- Provide of Ground white pepper and salt to season,.
- Provide 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Provide of To garnish (optional):.
- Provide A few of crushed unsalted peanuts,.
- You need 2 of red chillies, stalk and seeds removed, chopped finely,.
- Take of Some chopped fresh coriander leaves,.
- Provide 2 of wedges of fresh lime.
- Use of Serving suggestion:.
- Use of Steamed white rice.
Instructions to make Chicken Satay Curry:
- Heat a wok up over a medium heat. Add the coconut oil. Once melted add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Fry until fragrant then add in the chicken pieces. Fry until the chicken is cooked and golden on all sides..
- Season with salt and a pinch of ground white pepper. Add the mangetout and baby corn. Fry for a further 2-3 mins. Next add in the curry powder, the peanut butter and the light soy sauce. Gently stir through to coat the chicken and veg. Pour in the coconut milk and add the fish sauce plus the brown sugar. Stir then bring to a gentle simmer..
- Simmer until the sauce has reduced down by half and thickened. Before serving add in half of the chopped coriander and mix through..
- Serve up and garnish with fresh chopped red chillies, coriander leaves and some crushed peanuts. Add a couple of wedges of fresh lime on the side. Eat and enjoy! :).
If you find this Chicken Satay Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.