Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Leftover rice ka chinese makeover recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover rice ka chinese makeover recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover rice ka chinese makeover recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably choose many items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover rice ka chinese makeover recipe. You can cook leftover rice ka chinese makeover using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover rice ka chinese makeover:
- Provide 2 cup of boiled rice(i have used leftover).
- Provide 1 cup of finely diced mix veg(tomato, onion, capsicum).
- Use 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 2 tbsp of boiled sweet corn.
- Use 1 tbsp of clarified butter.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of (green chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar)each.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of lemon.
Steps to make Leftover rice ka chinese makeover:
- Heat a non stick pan..
- Add clarified butter.
- Then add cumin seed and curry leaves.
- Now it's time to add all veggies and saute for a minute…
- Then add soya sauce, vinegar and green chilli sauce. Give it a quick mix.
- Then add rice and mix well.
- Add salt, black pepper and sqeeze a lemon.. and mix well..
- Serve hot.
If you find this Leftover rice ka chinese makeover recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.