Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys no fuss lentil curry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys no fuss lentil curry, gf df ef sf nf you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of onion, chopped.
- Use 8 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mild or medium curry powder.
- Provide 8 of whole green cardamom pods.
- Use 4 tbsp of tomato paste / puree.
- Take 200 ml of vegetable stock.
- Get 400 grams of canned lentils, drained.
- You need 200 ml of full fat coconut milk.
Instructions to make Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- This curry is nice served with flat breads. Use shop bought or make homemade from my recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338601-vickys-pitta-bread-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339319-vickys-speedy-dry-fry-bread.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry off the onions and garlic gently until softened.
- Stir in the turmeric, cumin, curry powder and cardamom pods. Cook a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato puree, stock and lentils.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Warm the flat breads while you stir the coconut milk into the curry.
- Remove the cardamom pods before serving.
If you find this Vickys No Fuss Lentil Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.