Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Moong Dal Appe with Peanut Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong Dal Appe with Peanut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Dal Appe with Peanut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal appe with peanut curry recipe. To cook moong dal appe with peanut curry you need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Moong Dal Appe with Peanut Curry:
- Use of For Appe.
- Provide 2 bowl of Rice.
- Get 1 bowl of Split Yellow Gram (Moong Dal).
- Use 2 tbsp of Split Black Gram (Urad Dal).
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Take 1 of Green Chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of Crushed Ginger Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Seed (Jeera).
- Provide of Salt as per Taste.
- Take of Oil.
- Prepare of For Peanut Curry.
- Use 1 bowl of Peanuts.
- You need 5-6 of Green Chilli (adjust according to taste).
- Take 1 cup of Coriander.
- Take 6-7 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 4-5 of Garlic Cloves.
- Take 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Butter Milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Seed (Jeera).
- Get 1 tbsp of Chopped Coriander.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 pinch of Asafoetida (Hing).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 2-3 of Curry Leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt according.
Instructions to make Moong Dal Appe with Peanut Curry:
- Wash rice, Moong dal and Urad dal together and soak in water for 6 hours. Then grind it to fine paste and keep it in warm place for fermentation atleast for 6-7 hours..
- Before you start mixing ingredients in batter, put appe mold on flame and let it get hot. Brush some oil on each mold. If you don't have mold then make it like pancakes..
- Now take required batter in mixing bowl. Add finely chopped onion, tomato, green chilli, crushed ginger garlic, cumin seeds, salt and coriander. Mix it and pour it in appe mold. Make sure mold is hot enough and cook it on medium to low flame with lid on. Later check if down side is Crispy golden shade. If it is then gently flip it and add some more oil to make it crispy..
- For Peanut Curry, roast peanuts on pan and then remove it's skin. With 2-3 drops of oil, roast green chillies and ginger garlic too just to take out raw flavour of it. Then take peanuts, green chilli, ginger garlic, coriander, curry leaves and little water in mixer and make fine paste of it..
- Heat oil in pot. Add cumin and curry leaves in it with hing and turmeric. And pour peanut mixture paste in it and mix it first..
- Once it is mixed well, add butter milk, salt and some fresh coriander and stir it continuously till it gets first boil. Make flame on low and let it boil for another 2-3 mins. And it's ready..
- For serving take appe in a bowl. Pour peanut curry on it and eat it hot..
If you find this Moong Dal Appe with Peanut Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.