Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Patter 2 South Indian recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Patter 2 South Indian recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to patter 2 south indian recipe. To make patter 2 south indian you need 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Patter 2 South Indian:
- Use of Rice.
- Provide of Small onion sambhar.
- You need of Sambhar powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Small onions half cup.
- Take of Hing little bit.
- Get of mustard seeds.
- You need of Channa dhal.
- You need of Methi seeds little bit.
- You need of Tamarind pulp lemon size tamarind squeezed with water.
- Get of Beans chopped.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Hing.
- You need of mustard.
- Get of half urad dhal.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Provide of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Grated coconut half cup.
- Prepare of Curry pata.
- Use of Beans curry/subji.
- Get of Curds.
- Provide of Dry lotus stem fry.
- Get of Method with ingredients listed below.
Steps to make Patter 2 South Indian:
- Rice. One cu of rice pressure cooked with 2 1/2 glasses of water for 3 to 4 whistle..
- Beans curry : 1 kg washed beans nicely chopped kept aside. Take oil in pan heat it add mustard seeds half teaspoon and half teaspoon half urad dhal little hing curry pata Handful and and half teaspoon turmeric powder. Cook well then add the chopped beans and salt and cook well. Now grind half cup coconut with two green chilli and mix in with cooked beans it’s ready to serve..
- Sambhar : Peel and wash the small onions then keep aside.Take oil in kadai all 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds 1/2 teaspoon Chanadhal and little methi seeds with handful of curry pata hing and turmeric powder, now add the small onions and cook well. Now to this add tamarind pulp squeezed from a lemon size tamarind ball..
- Cook the pulp well with salt and 3 spoon of sambhar powder. Once well cooked add 1/2 cup of cooker toor dhal nicely mushed up. Boil for two mins and serve with rice curds fried lotus stem and beans Subji..
If you find this Patter 2 South Indian recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.