Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kerala Style Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Style Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style chicken curry recipe. To make kerala style chicken curry you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Style Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 of Onion medium sized.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Take 10-12 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of coraiander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Lime juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use as needed of Coconut oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Kerala Style Chicken Curry:
- Marinate chicken with turmeric,salt and lime juice.
- Dry roast chilli powder and coriander powder till it's raw smell goes and become slight brown in color. mix it to the marinate and rest it for 15 mins.
- In a pan add coconut oil, saute onions, ginger, garlic & green chillies.
- Once it is brown add tomatoes and saute well till the tomatoes are well cooked.
- Add in the marinated chicken to this and mix well.transfer this mixture to a pressure cooker,add 1 cup of water and cook for 2 whistles..
- Make sure the chicken is well cooked. To this add coconut milk,garam masala powder and pepper powder. Cook for another 5 mins and garnish with coriander leaves…
If you find this Kerala Style Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.